I am finally finished with my 2nd year of school. ANOTHER PERFECT REPORT!!! 4.0!!!!! I loved my biology class SOOOO much I am taking the next bio (anatomy) with the same professor. My whole schedule revolved around it! He was a great, upbeat, and positive professor that brightened my day despite what my family is going through. His cell biology class helped me with understanding a lot in relation to my husband's cancer and stem cell transplant.
As for my husband, he is still at UVA. He is progressing slower then expected, but he is progressing. His platelet, red blood, and magnesium and potassium numbers will be deciding factors. If he can go more then 2 days without a transfusion they will let him go on weekend visits and progress it from there. It's a very long and hard process that I wish was over already!!!
My workouts suffered a bit during finals b/c of the traveling to the hospital, studying, dealing with my daughter, and dealing with out of the woodwork rude people. I did make it though! I have been a bit consistent with my 3 day minimum plan. I was so worn out that I didn't have the strength for 5-6 days.
So to restart with today! Took my vitamins and took on a great workout morning. Workout #2 from Amy Bento's Kettlebell Dynamics! Blending mostly strength focused kettlebell circuits with 1 minute cardio drill at the end of each. I followed with my Jari week by doing the weights and abs section of her Body Rock dvd. I went heavy with the weights by using my Gold's Gym hooks, b/c my hands usually tire from holding heavy weights long before the muscle fatigues. Worked in my favor since I went much heavier then she did. It's very high rep so usually light weights are recommended, but if you are capable of the challenge of going heavier, do so!
Off to run errands!!!