Sunday, May 18, 2014

Going to Try to Blog Again

I am going to attempt to blog my workouts again. I began running over my winter semester break after a break up. I attempted to date again, and he turned out to be a con, a fake, and Narcissist (NPD is now a recognized disorder). He was not a very nice person that revealed his colors after 7 months and I was not the type to be taken down so easily. I began running for me again. My goal is to do a race every month. Some days go better than others, but I do it. Tomorrow I start my summer classes before entering my final year of college. This summer I will take Senior Symposium and the second half will be the much looked forward to strength and conditioning course. It's a good day (REST), logging my food and hitting my books. I certainly do not have the most exciting life, but it is a good life and I am healthy and have what I need. Let's get to it.