So class is awesome! Did some bench press, squats, pull exercises. I managed to run twice this week, 2 kettlebell workouts, and some stuff on my own. Getting stuff done, but I do not feel organized. Going to look over my syllabus and my NSCA book to organized some workouts better. I am on the fence about selling some of my kickboxing workouts. I have not really done them and I have more than enough. I am not sure yet. I like the organization of the combinations b/c I am pretty bad at doing them myself. I may keep the MMA inspried ones since they give a good strength and conditioning workout too. The NSCA gives incredible guidelines and my professor likes to keep workouts simple. I can get down with that since I want to focus on running events.
I am rambled long enough, time to shower and head out in the fresh air to read some more for class.