Monday, March 7, 2011

The Juno Bra

I tried on my new bra for running! This particular style is called Juno from the moving comfort brand. I found a different style of these bras one time at ross and fell in love with them. Being a big chested girl it is hard to find bras that fit. My running shop had this one on clearance for 30% off. It was a pain to get on at first, then I realized the straps are adjustable by, GET THIS, VELCRO! Once I managed to get the darn thing on, it fits well. There is no metal underwire so nothing is stabbing or poking and the straps are comfy over my shoulders. I will be wearing this for my run tomorrow and I think it will work fine. It still mashes the twins in there, but the bra is comfortable. I have been wearing it for a few hours and aside from uni boob I feel great. If you are a big girl I would check these bras out. They have them for all sizes but it is nice to see bra that puts some style and comfort for those that have enough of a hard time with that. They are on the pricey side,however, I have not found a "cheap" under $25 bra worth it for my high impact activities. I save the cheapos for light days and resistance work where I will not be jumping around.