Started the day with a 3 mile run, the first run with my Brooks Ghost 3running shoes. Nothing will ever replace my New Balance 833, but this shoe is about as good as I will find. The sole is a completely different materiel, not as springy and light as the 833. The mesh and toes box fit my feet perfectly as close to the 833. I found today my legs were not getting as tired and that my run was steady pace. My time wasn't any better but my workout sure felt a lot better. These shoes were definitely a hit for me.
I just finished with the really tough Supreme 90 Ultimate Ball workout. This a core conditioning focused routine hitting all muscles of torso, hips, and glutes. I found this challenging with the balance! It might be an off day, I could be really tired from the run, however, this is not a bad thing. I can use this workout to gauge my strength. There are a lot of plank variations on the ball and it was a real challenge.
I am planning light cardio, not sure with what yet, and of course 5 sets of pushups and most likely some foam rolling for a nice ending the day massage.