Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quite Bit To Cover

Yesterday I told myself if I cleaned up my closet that I could swipe a light cardio workout and do a pilates/stretch workout. I though Kickbutt Floor Burn would be similar to Fitprime Flexposture to cover this. It was a serious surprise to believe Floor Burn is a great intense floor workout. Maybe not as intense as Cathe, but I was getting a nice burn going. There is little stretch between some exercises and there was a modified burpee (hands on step and jump back and up) for cardio as well.

This morning I did Supreme 90 Tabata Inferno, using the classic idea of Tabata 20 seconds intense work and 10 seconds rest all repeated for 4 minutes. Each 4 Minutes is a different set of exercises although some are repeated throughout the sets. The moves here bootcamp like and classic calisthenics with burpees, push ups, wood chops etc. I Barely could finish the last Tabata and had to modify or take a break. Not a bad workout at all. It is still going at your own pace, but you have to try to push to the limit in 20 seconds. The workout gets harder as you go on.

Ended my nights with Cathe's Total Body Stretching. Only did the basic (no ball) stretching workout and the first stability ball stretch workout. Nothing more then a no frills stretch workout on and off the ball. I added on some foam rolling just for an extra measure.

Sleep time!