Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Relaxing Day

Started with Slim in 6 (first time trying them); did slim in 6 pack and slim and limber. Slim in 6 was a 10 minute ab routine. It was okay, nothing really special except crunches and variations of crunches. Slim and Limber gave me the same of nothing special. It is a nice workout to have but nothing I would go for often. I want to at least try the other workouts.

After a typical day of school, kid, and life, I did a pretty light pilates workout. I use Denise's Power Zone mind, body, and soul as a pilates workout with a flexibility focus. I just find the routine of mainly standing pilates as a good loosening upper. Not a must have but if you see it cheap its a nice to try out. I don't go for it often but I keep it around because I do feel much better after doing it, I feel more stretched out.

Sleep, I want to run in the morning.