Okay,the week is getting better so I wanted to give a fair impression of Total Body. It was a great circuit workout hitting all body parts with not just weights and power lifts, but pylometrics, which ended each circuit. Some circuits seemed to be 2 sets while others seemed to be 3. When doing a stretch this evening, I definitely felt DOMS in the thigh areas all the way around. I wouldn't say this workout is going to give that bodybuilder look, but I could see how one can use this as a strength based routine. The exercises from push ups, clean press, deadlifts, and squat jumps are the proven effective exercises for strength. Since I was having a better day, I did much better with this workout. It was still extremely tough which aggravated me only because I have been doing well with the S90 workouts;I did like the workout though. A great mix of styles in 30 minutes and IMO was more then enough for today LOL. I did some stretching this evening as well.
Unfortunately I have a load of reading to do, so been sitting for a bit to long at a time. It stinks, but we have a test coming up and I should start on the group project that is part of our final. Best to get all the best information organized now because the end of the semester is only 38 or less days away!