Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jillian Again!

Today did an incredible routine with 6 weeks 6 pack. As per usual, Jillian does a circuit, but this one sets up a bit differently. She does one GIANT set and repeats. There are some cardio moves and total body exercises,however, for the most part it is a core routine. This is a very functional core routine to be exact; you use a light weight to do some lower body moves with dynamic arms to make you attentive to the core! The plank variations really work the shoulders and chest and she adds some lower back and glute moves (watch out of the one leg bridge kicks!). This is a high intermediate workout, I would not recommended for less experience beginners, although some experienced beginners may be able to do this. The workout moves fast and even the modifications can be a bit tough. Aside from S90 ab routines, I don't think I have sweat quite like this during an ab routine LOL.

If you are walking through wal-mart, treat yourself to the $10 gem! It is quite rare to find rather inexpensive workouts that are this amazing; another plus I like about Jillian is her affordable workouts yet quality routines.