Today was Level 2 of Ripped in 30! Building intensity of the first level, the exercises are very athletic in nature with burpees, mountain climbers, and the evil spider push ups. Same format of 3-2-1, and she used a lot of the same exercises for abs as she did in 6 week 6 pack.
I did cardio on the floor and felt no ill effects (because of the shin) so I think I am ready to build back up the running. For some of the moves that incorporate shoulders like the planks, it was really hard to keep up reps or not modify. I fatigued early probably because of the work done yesterday with her core workout. Pushing through the best I could though since the intensity for my body will still produce results. The 33 minutes flew by rather quickly that I couldn't believe when she said "the last cardio segment".
Working on projects for school, I have my Individual Fitness Plan with paper summary done! Nutrition was a little harder because now ONE person doesn't want to at least say thank you for the work I have done. Others love what I have done and have given constructive input, but this one person "oh it's okay I guess". Well maybe I am reading to much into it, but I care about all my courses (be it for my major or not). Nutrition course (the first one!) has been an awesome experience learning what I have. The work I did came rather easy for me and all I wanted was some input on the information and any resources they have. I did the slides and most of the research, a little thank you & constructive criticism would be nice.
Health and Fitness is a lifestyle for me, and now I want it to be my career so I take it with seriousness! Plus I am riding a 4.0 and keeping it that way come hell or high water!!!!!!