Thursday, April 7, 2011

Life Overload!!

Tests, lectures, quizzes, and now sick kid and DH. I am able to get my morning workouts in, do what I can for stretching in the evening. Thank goodness for fitness because I might lose it otherwise!!!!!

Monday-Shape Bikini Body Bootcamp Redefining Workout #2-great high beg/intermediate workout for light days. Fun athletic style aerobics mixed with functional strength moves. Cliched name, great workout.

Tuesday-Tried Level 2 on Shred it With Weights, Jillians Kbell workout. Nearly hurt my shoulder so I said enough of that and moved on to swing complexes on my own. I will state again that I cannot fairly rate Jillian's workout because my kettlebell preference is considerably different that others. If you like lighter bells this might be a great workout for you, otherwise if your lightest is 20lb, it might not be your thing and could be a bit unsafe considering some of the movements and the pace. That evening did S90 back and biceps. Great workout but nothing exciting. The same format, similar moves.

Yesterday-5 Mile Run, felt GREAT!!!! stretch last night with some foam rolling.

This morning have to find something to do in a VERY VERY small space as my daughter is on the couch so she can watch a movie while resting. Stomach bugs have been going around, DH had it the other day and is still not well. A few kids were sent home with stomach bugs, hopefully it will pass. Thank God for my mom and brother for helping me out!!!!! I have a test today for wellness and it is my last lecture before the next nutrition test and math, well let's just say it is NOT the same ol' formulas LOL.