This morning I turned to netflix for my morning workout with Micheal Olajide Killer Abs and Back. The first half was punching drills paired with combos for ab work, mainly twisting with weights. It was kind of repetitive but an okay workout. The second half of the workout was floor ab work. I liked parts of this routine and other parts were just boring and to repetitive. This workout was part of the Trainer's Edge series, which isn't know from my experience to be to intense. I have done another workout with Micheal so I know he is a good, but this one was a workout I am glad I didn't pay for. While it was okay, it would not be one I would reach for often.
I just finished a brand new yoga workout with Trudie Styler. I bought her new Weight Loss Yoga and did the 35 minute chair yoga workout. I gotten another one of hers in a trade and enjoyed it so much that I had high hopes for this workout. I very much enjoyed this chair routine that focused on breathing, stretching, and controlled movement. When it comes to exercises, it isn't anything new but more like a best of all the moves from other videos in this one workout. Just like her other workouts, James D'Silva leads the workout voiceover while he and Trudie perform the workout. It was a very nice flowing workout that really stretched and loosen.
The overall dvd has shorter segements (click link to read about them) which is why when I read the box I knew it would be a good fit for me. I would like to get her other yoga workout and probably her pilates workout too. I like the calm demeanor of the workouts and she has put out a good variety of workouts.
Off to study, just announced math test on Friday BLAH!