It has just been difficult to get my daughter to go anywhere with me so I can run. I had to pull something together real quick to get the workout in. I started with Emily's workout on the Firm Ignite Calorie Burn. Felt really good after pulling through that workout, I added on more. I did 2 circuits of 9rnds on the bag and added 3 rnds with plyometrics; then it was 2 circuits of 9rnds of ab work all plank variations. Finished with a stretch and the neighbors were impressed LOL.
Here is my bag
jab/cross
jab/cross southpaw
squat jumps
elbow/cross
elbow/cross southpaw
high knees
jab/hook
jab/hook southpaw
moutain climbers
side plank L
side plank R
plank with knee taps
roll up/ hip lift sort of like an MMA move, i might have though of it from Cathe's MMA
repeated this again and finished the last rnd with a plank hold.