Thursday I went for a really long run with my daughter on the trail. Well I managed 5 miles but walked the last 2. She rode her bike and I did my best to keep up with her.
Friday was a rest day, but I did a new workout anyway. I got new slanted risers with an Amazon gift card, so I tried the Firm's Total Muscle Shaping. A nice weights workout with some cardio. The cardio felt a little awkward with the risers, but the lunges and lying chest/tricep work was really great angle with them. I think this was one of my better purchases.
This morning I did a 4 mile run. Not the greatest run, but I did 4 miles nonetheless. To relax (even though I stretched at the trail) I did Denise Austin's Yoga Body Burn. Did the Vinyasa and stretch segments for a 30 minute workout.
Had an ice cream treat and planning on trying another run the morning. See how the weekend runs go for me. I hate an ever changing schedule and my workouts have to revolve around that. :(