Not sure if I will be working out today. I had to awake 3am (with only 4 hours sleep) to drive my husband and his co-worker to the airport. They are doing a chef's conference for people working in university kitchens. Hey I am not paying for it so what do I care LOL.
Now onto some more fun stuff. All my fitness things! I live in a pretty small house (probably the size of some apartments) so it is hard to store and have space for fitness toys. I make do and try to place things where I know at a moments notice I can grab and start working out.

This is my closet (don't mind the mess). I have my purple yoga mat, red foam roller, and below the mat is a green balance disc. I keep these in here because 1)ran out of room in the living room LOL 2)it's great when I am doing schoolwork, I can just grab it out of the closet and hit the floor for some stretches and rolling. I like the balance disc for stability work like one leg squats and one leg bridges;things I find that help my back. I also have next to my bed a latex band loop that I for some pilates type exercises and stretching on my own. The pile of clothes you see on the white shelf are my running shirts and pants (capri and tights) that I was not able to fit into my drawer. This does make them special though that they have their own place instead of mixed in with my other clothes :).
Let's walk out of my room to see one corners with my Wavemaster boxing standing bag. I just push to the middle of the room and go to town. I also keep my heavier body bar and one of my barbells ready to go. Also the stability ball I share with my daughter (good for her therapy). It is an anti-burst ball, but I cannot remember the brand.

The other corner contains my lighter body body and the other barbell, along with my larger weight plates. Also hanging on the wall are my two jump ropes and resistance tubing bands (Gold's Gym long and short length versions). Again easily accessible to just grab and play around while watching some of the boob-tube.
Moving near the front door I keep my kettlebell babies (my blue 20lber is currently in my room as I was doing random swings, but usually sits with 25 and 30). The blue bag is my yoga mat in its carrier. This was a promotional item Kashi company gave to Lynchburg College so my husband got it to give to me. (hahaha my name is Kassia like Kashi but instead of e sound you have a short a). Also my blue balance board disc. Great for unilateral, uneven work.

A few steps away from the front door is a cabinet where I store some random fitness items. I keep my boxing gloves, perfect push ups, yoga block (to keep the cat from chewing on it, he likes foam :/ ). and extra weight plates.
Here is my mini drawers where I store my resistance bands, hand wraps for boxing, Fitdeck sets, Gymboss, MP3 player, running fanny pack, weighted gloves for shadow boxing, and weight lifting gloves. Some other odds and ends like bandanas and belly dance scarves are also here. Next to it is my high step topper and ALL the risers I own (because the fit my club steps).

Just behind my high step and storage cabinet, I store my Fluidity ballet barre. I like this for my ballet workouts and it makes for deep stretching as well. A little harder to pull in and out, but the purchase (especially for the $5 tag) was well worth it!

Behind my Lazy Boy in the corner are my two club steps (yard sales can be awesome!) and my rebounder. My husband hates them because they can be an eye sore once you notice they are there, but these are my absolute must have fitness purchases! Rebounder has saved my butt during injuries and my steps are so universal as a weight bench, cardio tool, and lower body conditioning.

Here is my custom built shelving for my fitness dvds and Wii games. The special set up let me slide my dumbbell rack into the center. This is very convenient because I just reach to my right and grab the weights I need; this also allows me to put them back right away so we don't have accidents. The 3 shelves are full of fitness dvds and the two bottoms on the left side are dvds. Currently I use the top shelve on the left to store random little things like remotes or paper work I need to save for a short period.

Here is my fitness bookshelf. This is a collection of my workout books, fitness or science related textbooks and the binders are all the magazine workouts/articles I save. The pink box is full of my homemade "fitdeck" cards made from magazine pictures that were small enough to put on the cards. I found this helpful when I went to the gym because it kept it fresh. I bore easily so a good on the spot circuit really kept me on my toes. I don't use it as often now, but once in a blue moon might pull it out.
On the side of my other bookshelf is a basket where I keep my medicine balls. They range from 2lbs to 12lbs. (I also have a shot put under my weight rack that i use for a med ball). Again it is really easy to grab and do a quick set of crunches or squats.
There is my little fitness collection. The only picture I didn't grab was my front porch with the heavy bag.