Yesterday did my own kettlebell workout and did Sculpt and Tone Ballet from Trudie Styler. So MMA morning, KB pm with ballet. The ballet workout was a great workout. Not all ballet, you do quite a bit of flexibility. I read the two routines are the same just one uses a barre and the other is using chairs and Trudie is not in that one.
Today did Circuit Zone. The menu is a bit confusing so I didn't get the workout with the cardio? It was a good weight circuit anyway. I didn't like the mismatch of equipment to just use equipment, but the chapters are perfect so you can work one body part at a fast pace. I didn't care for the foam roller segment, she just didn't make the greatest use of that great piece of equipment.
To end a workout day I did Pilates with Power Zone Denise Austin. Standing Pilates with some yoga and dance (I use the term loosely).
Food is consistent that last few days, I feel good thus far. Hoping to run tomorrow. Those plans haven't always been going well.
Kettlebell Workout
one arm swings 30 seconds for 5 rounds each side.
5x5 clean and press
5x5 push ups
repeat