Thursday, July 28, 2011

Can Only Be Consistent on Some Things LOL

When I am a good exerciser, I become a bad blogger. That may be a good thing or maybe not.

Let's see if we can recap here.

23rd Did a good run. 2.5 miles strong but had to walk the last mile and half because the heat was TOO MUCH!

24th did not fit in a workout and the 25th I did Kickbutt Floor Burn. Pilates with some cardio/weights mixed in.

26th did the kettlbell workout from previous post

yesterday did another 2 mile run (despite heat) and Trudie Styler's Yoga Warrior Workout. This one was confusing because they do the whole routine on one side first then repeat on the other. I had a hard time figuring out if I was on the right leg or not. Better luck next time, it was my first time doing this workout. It was a great routine though, you flowed in movement but still got a great stretch workout.

Today I did Firm's Hi Def Sculpt(Netflix) and really liked it! Very typical upper then lower moves varied in tempo. I followed with Tracey Staehle's Parts Series Upper Body. No real set way of doing things in this workout. She repeated some for long sets and some for short sets. She also varied the tempos and reps in the set. It was okay, but I wouldn't say I am in love with workout. Finished the day with Gold's Gym Cardio Dance for 20 minutes.

I am wiped and have to go to a camp carnival tonight. Just hope to leave with my diet in tacked. It's been pretty good with the food logging, although not seeing the results I had hoped for at this point. Oh well gotta keep truckin'! Hoping to lose some inches in the waistline, but not really lose over all weight. Body fat vs Body Weight are two different animals and I am only trying to fight the fat with all my new knowledge from school. It will get there, just have to be CONSISTENT!