Sunday-nothing! my gift to me LOL
Monday-Marisa Tomei's 20 minute workout on her Core and Curves DVD. A light toning workout with a loop band for mostly legs and abs. It is very high rep and her trainer, while soft spoken, irked me with some of his comments. That may be just my school thinking, I always want to scream NO NO that is NOT what I was taught!!!
Tuesday-34 Minute upper body premix of Cathe's Superset (WOWIE!!!) and later in the evening did the total body workout from Trudie's Weight Loss Yoga title.
Wednesday-African Bound from Urban Rebounder and Yoga inspired abs from Cathe's Ab Circuits.
Thursday-5 Mile brisk walk at the trail trying to keep up with my little one on her new bike (bless those that helped with our Christmas this year!) For the evening I did Trudie's Sculpt and Tone ballet and Keli's foam roller workout (from Netflix). I liked Keli's workout okay b/c it was effective, but it was just to slow and felt she should have spent more time on back tension releasing instead of trying to tone abs on the roller. It was flexibility for the inflexible so IMO more should have been dedicated to that.
I am up late, sipping coffee and had a light snack of apple and peanut butter. I am wanting to do a Firm Express workout with a Kettlebell workout of my own added on, but my shins are so sore (DOMS not splints) that I may do an Upper Body workout and try to add on Kettlebells. I don't want to do any jumping today.