Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Another Awesome Day

Abs so sore from yesterday's 20 minutes of burpees!!! No matter, did a 30 minute stretch last night so my chest and back weren't as sore from Monday's weight training. I did the 3rd workout from Amy's Kettlebell Dyanmics as well as the longer ending stretch. Then I did Daily Fitness Blog's (link to right under blog list) 20 minutes of pull ups. I did inverted body rows b/c I do not have ability, space, or sturdy door frame for pull ups. Not to say body rows are easy, they pose their own challenges to those not as strong in upper body. Felt awesome though, all the matters is that I did it!!!! I want to get a stretch in later. I changed tomorrow's cardio and core day to a core and yoga day to give myself some rest and not overdo it again. Best to back off now then to tire out or injure myself and have to be out longer.