Thursday, June 7, 2012
Yoga and Abs!
Emotional morning; my daughter is done with school for the summer, my husband is still away, and I just feel alone because I don't have friends that are being good supportive friends (real life friends, my online friends are AMAZING!!!) Had a tough time getting going, but kept my food light (Greek yogurt with bananas and blueberries, of course COFFEE!!! and water) and tried not to be hard on myself. This worked enough for me to get the beginner's practice of Aim True Yoga. I cannot explain why I like this workout, I just do. it's not anything out of the ordinary other then a few hops that challenge balance and control. I have yet to do the next level (45 minutes), but I really do enjoy this practice. I followed it with Kettlebell Dynamics abs. The segment is very short, so even though I am still sore (DOMS), it was a workable segments. I didn't care for her speed of halos into around the worlds so I just did some joint mobility on my own during that exercise. If I am feeling daring, I may try to do some Pilates or barre abs/stretching work later.