I haven't mentioned it, but I have been doing some stretching in the evening. This morning I did Cathe's Afterburn from her new Low Impact Series! This was a super tough aerobic challenge that uses some weight training for functional movement. This is not a weight training workout, but more of a metabolic aerobic weight training. She uses the gliders a lot, but didn't make those burpees and plank moves any easier! I must be fatigued from all the bodyweight work I have done this week as well (especially those dips) so I muscled through what I could, but usually ended the set before Cathe. I love this direction of Cathe; it is much different from her other workouts, but it's Cathe so it's quality and intensity! I did preorder her new ones and can't wait to work up to that challenge!
I am eagerly awaiting to see if DH can have another home visit this weekend. This is getting to long of a journey, it needs to be over with PLEASE!