Thursday 1/10- 1 1/4 mile run with 1/2 mile walk (1/4 warm up and 1/4 cool down) and fitdeck workout of pilates, yoga, and speed/agility/quickness decks.
Friday 1/11-Tracy Anderson Mat. I don't care for her claims and the attacks from her "fans" that claim she doesn't need science to prove her point. She doesn't really talk during her workouts so they are bearable. It's like a crossbreed of advanced Pilates and barre. Her lying ab work is great, I really feel it in the lower area of my abs and once you learn the arms, you get how useful the workouts are. As for her diet advice and anatomy claims, grain of salt. I prefer science of exercise to make a claim.
Saturday 1/12-Fitdeck workout of Kettlebells, core blast, and yoga
Sunday 1/13-Karen Voight Yoga Focus-stretch segment and tried combination one of Tracy Anderson's Beginner Dance Cardio. I previewed all the dance workouts I have, and again, they are good workouts, but you have to tune out the mumbo jumbo she spreads in the media.
Monday 1/14-1 mile run and workout one from Just B Method Pilates/Ballet.
I have 6 days before I start my spring semester. Trying to work out my rotation so I can get running in. MWF are booked days for me, but T/Th I have only one class, albeit a longer class. I still have the weekends if I can manage to get up early enough. Spring semester brings track season so I may have to try to start running in the 'hood. I just need to RUN.
I have a kettlebell workout for today, thinking Lauren Brooks Vol. 2.