Here is Friday's workout
back rows (30lb kettlebell)/push ups 4x10/15
chin ups/chest press (25lb dumbbells) 2x12/12, 2x10/12
curl and press(12lb dumbbells) 4x12
lateral raise/ rear fly(10lb dumbbells) 3x12/12
Ever since my run on Thursday I have been feeling very wiped out so Saturday I took a day off from running and I may rest today as well. I think I may scale back on the intensity of strength workouts sticking with KB only and lessen some of the weight stuff instead of trying to mash it all in one day. I really should focus on my running and maybe I am over doing the strength work. I really need to add in more stretch and yoga in my days. It has been hard with summer class, but I am going to do my very best to motivate myself. Running makes me happy when I have good runs, so I believe this is my nitch, this something about me that sets me apart from others. I know there are a lot of runners, but there is something about a runner's motivation to get out there and do it even when they do not want to that makes us special people.