Monday, June 30, 2014
Catch it Up
So I took my final, practical, and handed in my strength and conditioning project. Today he posted the final and practical 92,94 respectively. Nothing on my project yet (I did strength program for wrestling). Saturday I managed a 4 mile run. I planned on 6 miles, but halfway through the humidity was getting to me again. This morning was an pretty awesome run. I did 40 minutes of 5 min above steady and 5 min steady run and roughly another 20 minute stead day to cover 5 1/2 miles. I just finished RKS workout #1. I am hoping to go intense with workouts so I hope I do not burn myself out. Trying to keep up with RKS rotation, but blending in my runs and my pull ups. My next race is a little over two weeks away. I might take August off, even though the goal was to run one race a month. They have a half marathon (which I do not think I am quite ready for) so I may take that month to focus more on preparing for the 10 miler. I will see how I am doing by the half marathon's schedule before I signed up the 10 miler. So far I am feeling pretty good and I hope to acclimate more to the weather so I can get in more runs.