16 days until the end of the semester. My presentation did not go as smoothly as I hoped. It was hard to take at first, but I guess somebody had to do a bad one. Somehow, though, I won first place for the health sciences. Now it is just the manuscript and finals. Never in my life did I thought I would use algebra again until I started doing metabolic equations. If you are ever interested, look into ACSM's guidelines for exercise testing and prescription, it is too long to even try to explain at this moment. My workouts have been iffy. I have been running 3 days a week, stretching, and walking. It's time to ease back into strength. I am starting with bodyweight today than add in the weights as I progress.
Strength #1
Squats
Deadlifts
Push ups
Pull ups
renegade rows with push ups
seated cross punch
plank rotation
calf raises
Strength #2
Cossack lunge
Plank arm raise
Knee up rotations
Plank leg raise
Downward/upward dog
Climbers
Prone snow angels
Single leg raise (as opposed to double leg raise from Pilates)
The other days are run/cardio. I will add in 10-30 minutes of walking throughout the day when I can. It keeps me from sitting all day and a nice break away from the computer with all the work I am doing.