Friday, January 26, 2018

When is it letting go?

It's been a little bit since I wrote last. Things are not bad, but this relationship is still killing me. We have short conversations where he indicates he loves me, that we are going to be together, blah blah blah. I am telling him I am losing hope and the more it's like this the faster I am losing hope. Once I lose that hope, it's done. I will be hurt and will have to work through a lot, but I will be done for good. He needs to realize I need more clarity, I need more honestly, I need more truth, and I need more effort to show that I am not being strung along. He told me not to feel like that, but I do. I can't help to feel how I feel and he isn't doing much to change that for me.