Whew it has been busy at work. But busy in personal life as well. Firstly, my long lost sister contacted me. The family is reunited. I was able to talk to my dad after so many years, and some dark secrets came out. It was worth to hear these secrets because now I can understand why some things may have happened. It certainly doesn't excuse the hurt the kids went through, but understanding why mom and dad weren't together and why mom wasn't "well" helped make sense. It release this unloved feeling. People messed up, bad judgment calls were made, and there is a lot of regret. We have each other now and will move forward.
However, during my LONG phone call with my dad, my lovely fiance texted me nasty things. Called me a bad mother, a neglectful person, and stupid person. He was mad because I was "all up on father" and not paying attention to the house. I still do not think I am wrong in this because my daughter was not being neglected. She is 18 and can do things for herself despite her disabilities. I take care of the home 24/7 while he runs around but I wanted a conversation to heal past hurts and I was a selfish person. He says he will find another person to be with and that I can never admit when I am wrong. Funny, project much jerk. Everyone is on my side with this one. I still don't know where we stand or if things are back tracked now. I know he is messing on apps, but he says he isn't really meeting anyone. PPPFFTTTT.
I still try to keep on prayer that things will be normal again. He has never been like this and I know a lot of this has to do with the break up.
My next goal is to deal with the grief of my husband and how to control my attitude. Now that family past is on the mend we can move forward to other things.