Saturday, February 19, 2011

THE BITCH IS BACK

I'm back!!!!! I quit my crappy ass job and went back to school!!! I am aiming for my Bachelors in Exercise Phys., and if this math class doesn't kill me this semester, I can apply for the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program. It is what i am all about, healing ourselves through fitness. Last semester was awesome, this semester is great too except for that pesky math LMAO! I am tracking my food, playing around with workouts, and trying to look on the bright side of life!

This morning was the ever awesome Fitprime Metaboost workout rented from netflix. I am enjoying getting back to my Firm roots with the good stuff. I am on week 2 of the One Hundred Pushup Program, I did pretty average on my fitness test for my fitness lab class. Looking to get outstanding on top of some great looking arms.


Today I sold an extra fluidity bar and took that to buy gold's gym Dance Workout (since I already have the boxing one). Hoping my little one will let me have the tv soon to try this bad boy out!

That is all for now.