Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Impression of Gold's Gym Dance Cardo

So I ripped into my new wii game Gold's Gym Dance. It is a latin based workout with 5 "styles" of latin dance. Each has a short 2 minute "tutorial" which is more or less a workout broken down for you. I then repeated one of the beginner segments 2 times. The "workout" is very fast paced so it will take time for you to learn this and keep the beat. Despite it being difficult to keep up with, it was fun to try. Dancing is a fun and an incredible workout so if you have a Wii and like to dance (I didn't say you have to be good at it you just have to love it) then get this game. Once I get better at this, I would like to try to acquire the Just Dance games.