Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DANCE IT MONDAY/PUNCH IT TUESDAY

morning morning! well I didn't FAIL my math test, but I didn't exactly do well either LOL Yesterday I could only fit in a 12 minute workout on gold's gym dance workout. My daughter is really ill and its been a hard night! I have class in a few here and since I will be in the weight room for fitness lab, I went with a short ab workout. Turbo Jam's Ab Jam is one of my favorite core workouts. It's half standing ab work and half on the mat for unique variations of crunches that are not boring (or painful if you have ever done endless crunch reps). Chalene is just awesome for a rough morning with her positive attitude making you focus on yourself and the good! I will be modifying my weight routine today, he wants us on the machines but i don't care for many of the machines (I will take a leg press though!!!!); I would like to modify some of the exercises using free weights. I am rather short and these machines are rather old so they don't adjust well to might height so it makes the exercises uncomfortable and with bad form in some cases. Hopefully he is understanding and cuts me some slack, I am quite knowledgeable around a gym (room to grow) but knowledgeable nonetheless.

Off to learn and work!