Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Get Me out of Bed!!!/A Link to Help me Out

Last two days has been decent. I haven't done nearly enough stretching or any nighttime pilates, but I have had two steady morning routines.

Monday I did Exercise Tv Lose Weight Fast's Full body Routine. A combination workout of upper/lower exercises done simultaneously for a 20 minute workout. This is led by Stephanie Vitorino. She is a good lead, cues pretty well and talks about form. The workout isn't hard to follow, its all weight work. Since you work so many muscle groups at one time, you get a little out of breath for a cardio like effect while toning.

Yesterday was another Firm (surprise huh). Calorie Explosion is a collection of 10 to15 minute workouts (I think there are 5 segments) that you can program for your own routine. I only did two; Athletic Drills and Cardio Kickboxing. I enjoyed both because they were still Firms, but a little different. Athletic Drills includes some weight work, the usual four limb upper/lower combinations with pylometics and cardio blasts. Cardio kickboxing is a straight forward routine of kicks and punching drills. It's not true kickboxing and they are not exciting combos, but they are effective for a quick to the point workout.

Having trouble getting moving again. I am thinking pilates and cardio once I get into gear. I really have to get my tail in gear for evening workouts with stretching, foam rolling, and any type of flexibility training.

On to another type of business, I am selling some of my stuff. I don't use it very much and I need the room and extra $$$. My AMAZON STORE is a collection of books and videos I am selling. I take good care of my things and I am honest with my descriptions and I do my best to keep prices fair (taking into account shipping, conditions, what I bought it for, and current prices from other sellers). I ship within a day to next business day of getting notice of order and I use confirmation #s so you can track your package when I mail it out. I enjoy doing this, I feel better purging some of the unused goods, and it is going towards textbooks for the Fall semester of classes. I have 3 more classes I need to get books for, just haven't been told what books yet LOL. Pass along to friends please! Thanks so much!