Saturday, June 4, 2011

Walk/Pilates

Was not motivated this morning to do an actual workout. I was, however, motivated to walk to the store to pick up a few items. So there and back, plus walking around the store, was about an hour.

Figuring I should work on some flexibility I did pilates. I went with a Netflix workout doing Crunch Pick Your Spot Pilates. I am not crazy about Ellen Barrett workouts (ducks from flying debris) as others are. She is very likeable instructor, but for some reason I do not get excited with her routines. This workout has 3 10 minute segments for belly,butt, thighs. The routines weren't exciting, they were effective for what I needed tonight. I wouldn't run out for this one, it just happened to be there to try. I might try some of her others on Netflix because so many talk highly of her. This is like the 2nd or 3rd workout of hers that I have tried.