Friday, June 17, 2011

THE PLAN

For the rest of June this is my plan. I am having a rough start this morning, BUT no matter what I pick, I do have the options of shorter premixes on most of my dvd workouts. This will encourage me to at least keep on track even if I have to shorten up the workout.

Today-Amy Bento cardio and abs (still debating between HI/LO or kickboxing)

6/18-run with Denise Austin's best leg shaper segment pushups and dips

6/19-Any of my new Pit workouts I got with my Amazon trade in gift card. A weight workout probably something Firm

6/20-rest/stretch

6/21-Run (probably at the track again) S90 core workout.

6/22-boxing and kettlebell workout of my own design

6/23-run and a Core Secrets workout

6/24-yoga/stretch

6/25-repeat the 18th's workout

6/26-a different Pit workout and Jillian or Firm weight workout

6/27-rest/stretch

6/28 Run and Amy Bento's Abs and Stretch-one of each segment

6/29-repeat the 22nd's workout

6/30 run and a different Core Secrets workout

I am already mapping out July and August, still adjusting a few things to make sure I am happy with it. July will have more running while August will follow the 10 Pound Slimdown Format. I will use my own workouts either with advanced dvds or on my own, but following Chris Freytag's rotation with added cardio. I sometimes like to take these generic rotations and building a rotation with what I do have.

Off to pick something for a workout. It will definitely be an Amy Bento.