Tracy Reifkind's Transforming Thought, Body and Food: All the Reasons Why You Can't: "For a time last year I used to train double Bikram yoga classes every other day on M, W, and F to get 6 practices in we..."
What a great post! I think we can all relate to this dialogue.
This morning I did my run. I finished my two miles and said to myself "another half mile". I wanted to quit, but I pushed! I finished the last of the three miles walking, a little gift for going an extra half mile today. Before I left today I did the core/butt workout from Denise Austin's Best Leg Shapers as well as threw in some pushups and dips. Commit and talk yourself into staying with it by beating every excuse you think of! Of course we all have times where those excuses are valid, but it is up to us to know the difference.