Friday, July 15, 2011
Now I am Losing Track of Days LOL
Yesterday I did a MMA/kettlebell routine on my own, but didn't notice that MMA was for TODAY ON FRIDAY! Oh well, just relaxing! Walk around Wal-Mart while my oil was getting changed, made 50 lunches for DD's camp (volunteer to plate and serve the lunches that come already cooked from the school). So I haven't been just sitting around eating cheese puffs or anything LOL. I do want to attempt a run tomorrow so I won't beat myself up. It will be good to take it a notch down before stepping it up on the trail. I should do some yoga and/or Pilates though. I have a rough time getting PM workouts in when DH is home. Usually if he works his second job I have an easier time at night fitting something in. One day at a time they say so I will plan ahead, but take it a day at a time.