Monday-Did the Firm Express Week #1 Cardio/Sculpt. If you have the opportunity to get this set, I would recommend it if you like the Firm. It is still the Firm with unique twist of HIIT (lighter side of it) and total body aerobic weight training. I added on Exhale Core Fusion's Pure Arms and Abs, arms with weights. For light weight and high reps, this burns my arms!
Tuesday-Firm Express Week #2 Cardio adding on Cathe's Ab Circuit's Med Ball routine
Wednesday-Jari Love Body Rock I have to try this a few more times to see how I really feel about the cardio segments. They were okay and really worked, but just not much on dancey workouts at this point. The weights segments were kick ass though!
Thursday-Trudie Styler's New Yoga Strengthen and Restore DVD 1/2 of the 40 minute practice. Love the flow, but my feet were starting to hurt b/c of the wide leg stances. I need to build up my yoga again.
Friday-Iron Core Kettlebell Vol.1, I also need to build back up my kettlebell routines! Yoga Foundations Lower Back practice #1. This is a great deal! 16 20 minute yoga practices, although not traditional yoga we come to know, it still really relaxed me and stretched my body and release all that nasty tension.
Not motivated to get up right now LOL. I plan on barre, but I want to do some housecleaning (going through and packing away stuff) as this is my last week before the spring semester starts.