Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 1 of Back on Track

My plan is 5 days M-F. M-W-F I plan on strength, circuit, or kettlebells and T-Th some form of Cardio while weekends can be left to yoga if I feel like it or have time.

Started today with Turbo Jam 3T. I liked this band/tube workout much better then those that were part of the Turbo Fire set. It seemed much harder and more organized. Some moves were a little awkward, but some modifications were shown, while some were shown using weights. I stayed with bands, just to make it an ease into the week workout without killing myself. Plus the bands gave more of a challenge to the lower body exercises as opposed to using little to no resistance.

I added on today's Daily Fitness Solution's workout of bodyweight exercises circuit. Good stuff, hard, but good.

I managed a start one some household chores for the day to keep me moving a bit more. I wanted to walk for errands today, but thunderstorms are a coming and it's a little dark out there. Maybe another day this week.  Back to some cleaning!