It's been a difficult week. I was on and off with exercise, I had spent more time at UVA this week then normal. I hope my husband can come home in the next few weeks, but for now, I plan on focusing 5 days a week Mon-Fri to workouts and some sort of activity (be it extra walks when I can, yardwork, etc). So later tonight I will sit down and design my rotation for at least 2 weeks, if it works, I will repeat another 2 weeks, if not, I will redesign it to make it work for me.
With a sick spouse, it's very hard to stay focus on you, but we have to. We have to be healthy and strong for them. I am thankful exercise has made me capable to survive this without any serious health consequences of my own. If I were eating the same crap I used to, not working out, smoking etc, I would probably be sick myself. This is part of my focus to keep trying to get fitness in, including health food choices, because it does make a HUGE difference.