Monday, June 11, 2012

Spending time with hubby in Charlottesville. He may be able to do visits at HOME soon. If it keeps going this well, he can be home by beginning of July. I try not to count my chickens before they hatch, so I will not do that here, but I am just happy things are starting to progress the way they should be at this point.

I did Cardio Barre Intermediate on Saturday. My first attempt at this quicker paced barre workout. It is an outstanding workout, especially this 4 in 1 dvd that you can grow with, or go back to the easier workouts for light days. If you are familiar with barre workouts, this is a great challenge and something different. If you do not have a lot of experience with such workouts, I would find some other beginners and work up to this.

Sunday I took as my rest day. This morning I did a resistance band workout since I am not currently at home. I used my Fitdeck for a workout. This one was for band work and I did tri-sets; 3 exercises back to back, rest repeat. I did them for two sets. I still plan on Daily Fitness Blog's daily workout, I just have to be creative with pull up type work.

So I am going to straighten some things up around here while hubby naps. I will hopefully be home tomorrow afternoon. Not sure what to do for a morning workout, but I do have Netflix and Hulu accounts to find something to wet my workout whistles. If it were not raining here, I could walk to the food store here which would give a little more activity for my day, but I do have a few of my other Fitdecks with me to do core work and stretching.