Today was a great workout! I started with the 2nd workout of Jari's Get Extremely Ripped. I love that some of her later releases break up workouts! I enjoy her workouts, but sometimes the long sets/reps can get boring and tiring (I sometimes use hooks for heavier weight b/c it hurts my hands to hold heavy weight for longer periods). I followed it with Daily Fitness Solution's Blogs Daily workout (again, look under blog list). I did 5 sets of body rows, crunches/sit ups (abs slightly sore still), and push ups. I modified when needed for sit ups and push ups, but kept going on body rows, even if that prolonged the set. I finished with Cathe's first segment on Total Body Stretch.
I barely took breaks during Jari's workout, but during the body weight workout my breaks after each superset got longer and longer LOL. I do love these add on workouts though. With that said, I want to attempt another stretch workout from Cathe's dvd later. I did do some stretching last night as well. Goal of at least 10 minutes of joint mobility or stretching a night, if I don't do a dvd. I also set a goal of adding on Daily Blog workouts onto my other workouts at least on strength days.