Harsh night not being able to get to sleep. No need to give up though! I did the two cardio segments from Denise Austin's Daily Dozen. Anybody that knows me, knows I started home workout using her show that used to be on Lifetime. I will always have a soft spot for her and her workouts. This dvd, I got from Netflix. Typical Denise stuff, she isn't the best cuer in the world, but its a minute for each exercise making the segments 12 minutes each. I followed with Daily Fitness Solution Blog's workout of the day. I went back to Denise for the yoga stretch on the same dvd. I am currently viewing the toning segments, which are not much different from her other workouts.
I am planning on a walk to do some errands before it gets entirely to hot! I was able to get some yard work done yesterday and a few car run errands. It's suppose to be a scorcher this week so I might have to find creative ways to get in more movement throughout the day that may not involve going outside as when it gets that hot, it gets horridly humid.