Sunday, December 30, 2012

A big slug

Other then stretching here and there and a cardio workout the other day, I have been a big slug with workouts. I have managed to rearrange and go through stuff in my room and closet. My room looks a little more neater then before. I have had a few nights of rough dreams about my husband that seemed so realistic and I woke up exhausted. I have been reading some books by other young widows, and they advised when I get into a funk to just go with the flow. It's not like I was in bed with ice cream, I was keeping busy, just not in workout mood. I hope tomorrow I can pull out of the funk and do a great workout.

As you can see, I am trying new colors and designs with the blog. I love black and purple colors, but I think I need something more bright and uplifting to try to help lighten my spirits.