Sunday, January 6, 2013

Catch up

Just want to jot down my workouts.

Weds-Denise Austin 3 week bootcamp, both segments, stretch on my own
Thurs-Core Fusion Glutes and Thighs, whole dvd, fitdeck stretch cards
Fri-Gaiam's 5 day Trouble Zone Solution, Cameron Shaye's yoga/kickbox mix.
Saturday-off but helped my inlaws gather some wood and kindeling for their woodstove

Still up in the air for today's workout. I have barre on the calender, but may want to stretch instead. I was up late last night and didn't sleep well at all. We all have those off days and another day off will not kill me as long as I do not make it a habit and get back on the horse tomorrow.

Tomorrow, my daughter is going to start her therapy. I still have to make arrangements for mine through another agency. I am not as concerned about me as I am my daughter, but I have to find something that works well for me and my schedule. Right now she is more important because her disabilities make it harder for her to control her emotions and behaviors when she feels the grief.