Although I had a stretch planned, I went with an actual workout. I started with energy flow segment of Core Fusion's Yoga Energy Flow. Basic poses and stretches for ten minutes. Afterward I went with Tone 30 class from Turbo Fire set. A blend of combination upper/lower body with tubing, ending with some awesome ab moves. Get a really good choke on the band and this can be a challenging workout, which was for me at some spots. Chalene even says that if you fail before the end of the set then you are making it challenging. Feeling really great after my shower.
I have to make a food shopping run. Since moving in with my mom it's been really easy to keep up with cooking at home, occasionally we enjoy the junk food lunch, but that has maybe been once a month. It saves money because the leftovers are always for a next day meal and obviously healthier since I know what is going into the meal. Lots of salads with mom working at the produce department of Kroger. Kroger has been the only store I will buy meats and produce from as the other stores do not have good quality. I really hope for a real farmer's market to move around the area one day for good in season, quality, and inexpensive produce.
I do not have a formal resolution other then keep going how I am going. It must be working since many usually fall where I have risen. I may have lost my husband, but I can keep going with the goals we had for our family. I still have a daughter to take care of so I cannot fail or fall. That is the motivation I am starting with and I will build up from there.