Yesterday was the first time I went for a run since last spring. I really did well and remained consistent for the whole mile. I warmed up with dynamic stretching on my own and a mix with my FitDecks. I did some stretching on my own afterwards.
This morning I started with hip openers from Gaiams Trouble Zone Solution. It's yoga stretches led by Rodney Yee. I like Rodney in short doses, so these dvds suit me well (I also picked up his Daily Yoga at Big Lot's for $3.) I then did upper body circuit and kettlebell lightning circuit from Lauren Brook's Kettlebell Lightening DVD. This also has a male exerciser doing the lead for some segments and her for the others. Very quick segments done for time, not reps. I find her workouts pretty intense if you select the proper kettlebell weight. Nothing fancy with her moves, all very straight forward RKC and pylometric movements. Afterwards I did Cathe's stretching ball segment #1.
I am tracking my food at My Fitness Pal again. It's something I should do from time to time when I notice I slack off. It helps keep me responsible, but sometimes it can be a pain. I am setting a goal of at least 4 times a week of tracking food, this should keep me in check without driving me crazy.