RKS 10 was a pretty serious strength circuit. 20 on/10off for 8 rounds with a 1 min rest between each round.
Push ups
Two Hand Swings (35lber)
Rows (8 rounds each side for 16 total, used a 30lb)
Squats (25lber)
Planks
I had some lighter strength core/glute work but decided to move that to tomorrow. This was a challenging workout and didn't want to overdo it in one day seeing as I need to pull back a little to be prepared for my first 5 miler event.
Extremely proud to be half way through this RKS rotation. I usually have problems sticking with a routine for a long period. It's only 4 weeks with the 5th week repeating week one. I will not repeat week one, I will go into a more active rest by scaling down the intensity. I have not decided if I want to do the Bell Babe rotation (look up the dvd on Amazon or Onnit Labs, link to right) or if I want to make up my own rotation and workout on my own. Another option yet would be do make a rotation using different dvds not part of a set, but would make a good rotation. I am not focusing on it, but keeping it in my mind so I don't lose the momentum I have been gaining. I also hope this doesn't get killed with school. Again, in my mind, but not focused on worrying about it.