Tuesday was RKS 6 and strength work.
Pull ups 3x8, Chin ups 3x8, Push ups 3x12
Wednesday was an interval run with a 1 mile warm up and 1 mile cool down to cover 5.5 miles. 40 minutes were 5 on/5 off interval work with some light strength
Chest press crunch 12@3lb 2x12@10lb, firewalkers 3x14, glute brdige 2x20, kneeling hand press 2x12@3lb
Thursday was Bollywood Cardio to break the routine a little followed with light strength
Plank with lateral raise 3x12@5lb, Press and twist 3x12@10lbs, Captain's chair 3x15, Reverse Curl into press 3x12@10lb. Later that evening did RKS #7 which did ladder strength work. I have the breakdowns on a disc drive that I really should try to look at so I can post.
This morning was RKS #8 which was Doug's challenge. As many rounds in 15 minutes. I managed 3 full rounds in 13 minutes. Since the exercises had a lot of chest and back focus I cut back on a set for my strength work.
Pull ups 2x10, Chin ups 2x8, Chest Press @20lb 3x10, Glute Bridge with band 3x20, Firewalkers 4x14.
Long slow distance run for tomorrow. 5 mile race next weekend!!!