I have been on my workouts, but preparing for my last year has kept me from doing other things (like posting). I currently deactivated my Facebook account to keep from being distracted (not to mention the controversies from Ferguson to Robin Williams in the news bring out the worst in people). I am interviewing for an internship site and preparing materials to take my basic certified personal training exam through the ACSM (link to the right). After graduation I do intend on taking the health/fitness specialist and NCSA's CSCS. These tests are not cheap, not to mention time between classes and these exams. I also need $$$ for graduation preparations. It's stressful, but this is a good thing because some struggles should bring good things at the end.
In education, life, sports, and health, one must persevere to receive the reward at the end. I hope to try to post when I can, but I am hoping after all this, I will be more qualified (and legal) to dole out more fitness advice. This would help bring my writing from mere posting the facts to actual knowledge and research. I could do that, but I do not feel I should because I have not completed all I should be a full out specialist.
Let us all pray and hope for the good things to come....