It was a stressful day. I felt myself going back to my overwhelmed, cranky self. It was hard to control at work. I kept saying I was sorry and tried to reset myself. By the time I left work I had to go to the laundromat since my washer broke. I was just worn out that I felt nothing. I was in robot mode. I wasn't happy or sad, I just didn't feel much. I came home and put everything way. My ex left his clothes on the bed so I folded and put those away (from his trip to see his dad). I did a little sweeping and then just sat down and drowned mindlessly into facebook.
I guess we are going to have days where we slip up when we are healing but tomorrow is a new day. I am going to try to get through the night, maybe do some more cleaning, and tomorrow wake up and say thank you to God and try again. I should try to play some music dance around, meditate or do yoga. Once I get going I feel better it's just a struggle to get there. I am sure this freezing weather is not helping matters. Oh I look forward to 40 degree weather again :P.